NEW Half-Pint Cork Necklaces in Uncorked Shop!


In my continued effort to make cork the other white wood - I introduce half-pints. Maybe, the cutest little corkers I have ever made!


They are available in my Uncorked shop here for the unbelievable price of only $14.00.

Just leave me a message in the comments to seller section of your order about making cork the other white wood and I will refund your shipping and include a free gift with purchase (not sure what this will be yet, but you will just have to trust me that it will be cool ... and free) - email me for any special colors! Offer good thru 6/30.

3 comments

Sherry said...

I saw these in your shop last night, and they are truly the cutest things I have ever seen. And, if I ever take my polarity locket off, I will get one!

xoSherry

Unknown said...

Agreed. Cutest corks ever! I'm sure these will sell like hotcakes.

Adrienne said...

Too cute! I've got a friend who NEEDS one of these~