Saturday's Full Moon Lunar Eclipse and Your Business


We have been in between eclipses since the New Moon Solar Eclipse on March 20th.

March's solar eclipse pushed us toward transformation. Roads not taken and potentials we never manifested have been shut down. Old options are in the past and out of reach. This is working its magic into all our lives in different ways. How quickly we realize this and what we do next is up to us, but any way you slice it - something's over.


Whether we hold on and drag our old story's dead carcass with us or continue to push forward with our old dream or someone else's dream is up to us. But there is some stuff that just isn't going to happen anymore.
 
This isn't our penance for not grabbing the brass ring fast enough or punishment for all the things we did and wish we didn't or all the things we didn't and wish we did - this is just life moving us all forward. Moving forward means we need to be looking forward. Whatever it takes to get our eyes on a new road and doing things in a new way is what has happened to us and what is happening.

Now not every eclipse touches everyone, but when it does, we will notice. A lunar eclipse is most likely to bring up strong emotions and to be experienced subjectively (a solar eclipse is more likely to be marked by an actual physical event). We may notice events happening anytime within the week surrounding the eclipse (a few days before or after).

I've been working with the end of a dream - limits that will not be denied - something that is just not going to happen within the time I have left on this rock we call Earth. I had to release it and it felt like a death. I see all the ways I sabotaged myself by allowing my fear to choose the false illusion of "safety" (even after three times through the Course in Miracles) and by manipulating situations that would have certainly unfolded a thousand times better without my maneuverings. March's eclipse brought all the ways I had let myself down into my spotlight. I actually thought I was having a heart attack and went to the doctor (the kind with needles and Chinese herbs). Heart just breaking open again. Damn these things are resilient. Thank God and Goddess. So we use the energy of resurrection at play in the world now to move ourselves forward even if it looks like we are still in the same place.

(after my week long stress attack and release, and I don't intend to be so vague and will write about what happened when it's not quite so raw - I stubbed my toe, hard - maybe it's broken, hard to say with toes, it's black and blue and about double its normal size. I can't help but notice the connection  between this period of growth and literally not being able to fit into and walk in my own shoes right now)

I'm ready to move on 

and until then I'm willing to bear the discomfort of not knowing what comes next. 

Maybe you are, too.

This Full Moon is the culmination of the Libra New Moon back in September (yes the one with the Solar Eclipse!). This is all about relationships. This world is all about relationships now (check your news feed) and this is true in our lives, too.

There are big energies at play so things might feel rushed, like we have to decide something right now. We don't. There is no imperative to do anything, except to choose, from whatever life offers up to us, the new road.

For the next 2 weeks - before the April 18th New Moon that kicks off the new astrological year it is our time to 1. Tune out any voices pushing us to get moving especially if anything they are pushing us toward is behind us - only the new seeds will find what they need in this new terrain. 2. Check in with our hearts about who we want to be now 3. Think about what we have to offer 4. Find that damn flock!

Being a flockless bird - I think because I am called Cat (and an Aquarius Sun, Scorpio rising), birds don't like cats so much from what I hear, I decided to go to jury duty last week with an open mind and heart. I ended up on a trial (not my own but someone else's thank goodness). So I have a new flock for a few weeks and my life is going to have to be very organized and re-structured to work in 24 hours (3 days) of jury service a week! What the hell was I thinking?!

Anyhoo, Saturday's Full Moon is about seeing with fresh eyes the real value of every single living thing and then acting with this wisdom. It's about expressing our own uniqueness and allowing other people to do the same thing. It's about coming together in a space that values our differences and celebrates our innate commonality - somehow a jury felt like the perfect place for me right now. It's truly our time to do nothing less than change the world - Age of Aquarius, ready or not, here we come ......

Happy Easter and Passover everyone! Get out and walk in the Full Moon energy this weekend. xo

4 comments

DancingMooney said...

I hope your jury duty is interesting and maybe gives you a break from the day to day, that we might all need.

"I see all the ways I sabotaged the big dream... by manipulating situations that would have certainly unfolded a thousand times better without my maneuverings"

Oh yes, I can join that club! For me, I was so busy looking for something bigger and better, or the next big thing that would make my dreams come true, that I didn't realize what I already had.

These days I am all about living that authentic life and letting my business choices be authentic too. So what about having variety, it's what's in my heart, and it makes sense when I put it all together, so I'm done trying to find *focus* and just going with the flow, and doing things that make my heart sing.

I got called in to jury duty a couple years ago, and tried to go into it with an open mind, until I heard the case and became completely uncomfortable. Thank goodness they didn't select me - maybe they could sense my fear. An issue that hit home for me, and I felt that we each have the responsibility to live up to our own actions.

Maybe the big dream can still be real. Maybe we just needed to try, try, and try again, so we could sort out the good from the bad, and take those lessons with us as we move forward. Get us more aligned with what we need to do, to get where we are trying to go.

Maya Angelo said, "Do the best you can until you know better, then when you know better, do better."

Love you Cat. I'm feeling emotional today. I don't know why. I think I'll go snuggle with my Kindle for the evening.

I have the Course in Miracles in my reading list, but haven't gotten to it yet.

xo.

Catherine Ivins said...

full moons are crazy emotional

I'm about to go snuggle with my kindle, too ... catch up with Outlander (the series) before it comes back this weekend

have a nice weekend Janell- I'm with you and going with the flow!

I had jury duty before, too, but it was only for 2 days, a one day trial and one day decision - this is going to be a challenge! based on my horoscope I think it's going to last 7 weeks, but I certainly hope it doesn't!!

to call what I lost a 'dream' isn't exactly right but the loss was all my own doing, no one else to blame and I'll take responsibility and move on. I'd say I'll do it better next time, but this particular thing won't have a next time ... it's ok, life is good

have a nice holiday! xo

xo good luck with the course if you decide to take it - you read and work one lesson every day - it's excellent but challenging

stregata said...

Wishing you a happy Easter, Cat. And BTW, cats have flocks too (crazy cat lady here) - they just call them clowders...
maybe we have trouble finding our 'flock', because we are trying to snuggle up with the birds...

Catherine Ivins said...

Happy Easter Renate - a chowder, yes, I forgot about that. You're brilliant. And yes, I'm sure these birds think we are going to eat them! ... xo